- This event has passed.
Intro to Practical Permaculture
December 5, 2020 @ 10:00 am - December 6, 2020 @ 4:00 pm$150
Two-day workshop Introduction to Permaculture – design, history, principles, skills and practical implementation
A two-day face-to-face small group interactive workshop. Explore the inspirational world of Permaculture as applied to land design and all aspects of life. Learn why Permaculture is so important in these deeply uncertain times; its history, principles, patterns, practices.
This workshop will be a mix of ideas, interactive reflective learning and hands-on practical projects. Participants will re-merge after the workshop with step-by plans for change.
– Discover the practical skills of soil preparation, planting, compost teas and mulching, creating a garden and making compost.
– Learn about the people who inspired Permaculture, systems thinking & site analysis.
– Identify, use and cultivate useful plants for the garden and different planting styles – containers, backyard garden, market garden & food forest.
– Learn how Permaculture is just as relevant whether you have land or not, or are nomadic, to any lifestyle, circumstance, challenge or dream.
– Explore how Permaculture has changed and developed over the years.
This workshop will be Covid safe, with limited numbers, space and will be outside a proportion of the time weather permitting.
More info at: