- This event has passed.
Vanaprastha Forest Dweller Workshop – Belfry Guesthouse Bellingen
April 11 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$108.00
Are you aged 50-75?
Do you desire to age consciously?
This is the workshop for you – to support you in the forest dweller stage of life.
Known in yogic philosophy as Vanaprastha or Forest Dweller – a time when a person retires to the forest and gradually gives up worldly life to focus on their inner, spiritual world. Of course, for us living in modern times, it is not feasible or desirable to fully retire from life. This retreat will focus on how we can integrate our intentions to focus on our inner needs while maintaining a commitment to our external obligations.
THE RETREAT WILL OFFER:
– An overview of all the stages of life
– Yogic philosophy about Vanaprastha
– Guidelines from the wisdom of the ancients and how this can inform contemporary approaches
YOU WILL LEAVE THE DAY:
– Feeling inspired & motivated to live this stage with intention
– With ideas on how to attain your personal aspirations in a way that blends with your current life
– A deepening connection to others who are living consciously