Bellingen Shire Council has released information about several grants currently available.
- Infrastructure Grants – due to open 21 September and close on 12 October
–https://www.responsiblegambling.nsw.gov.au/funding-opportunities/infrastructure-grants. You can make one application to one of the programs below. There is NO matched funding required for not-for-profit organisations:
- Arts & Culture: $50,000 to $200,000 available per project
- Community Infrastructure: $10,000 to $200,000 available per project
- Disaster Readiness: $10,000 to $200,000 available per project
- Sport & Recreation: $100,000 to $300,000 available per project
- FRRR – Strengthening Rural Communities – closes 17 November –https://www.frrr.org.au/grants/Strengthening_Rural_Communities. FRRR have other grant programs too so keep them in mind for other opportunities. They have a grant calendar on their website that can assist with notifications and closing dates, etc. Please note that not all FRRR programs are applicable. The current round includes:
- Small & Vital – up to $10,000 grants available. Communities in non-metropolitan areas with fewer than 15,000 people are prioritised.
- Bushfire Recovery – up to $25,000 grants available. Projects that enhance the recovery of communities affected by the Sept 2019 to Feb 2020 bushfires are eligible.
- Australian Council for the Arts – Various – https://www.australiacouncil.gov.au/funding/
- Museums and Galleries – various programs with the most recent closing on 13 September –https://mgnsw.org.au/sector/funding/grants-we-administer/
- Equestrian Fire Relief grants – opens tomorrow 1 September and closes 30 September –https://sports.smapply.io/prog/equestrian_fire_relief_australia_grants/. The fund is focussed on supporting those organisations in bush fire affected areas.
- National Land Care – Smart Farms grants – closes 9 October – https://www.communitygrants.gov.au/grants/smart-farms.
- Youth Opportunities Grant- closes 21 September
https://www.youth.nsw.gov.au/youth-opportunities. Programs must include youth in the development and roll out/be youth driven. Funding is up to $50,000